Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Extract debrick.img from stock rom

Hello all,

I have a hard bricked S4 mini i9195
I did try a few debrick.img I found in the internet, but nothing worked for me. The phone itself shows on PC with the known QHSUB_DLOAD and it also vibrated, when I loaded the battery. I think the vibration was a sign "battery fully charged".
So I think (and hope) that it is possible to revive it.

As far as I know, you can extract the debrick image from a dump-file using a corresponding, working phone. (with the 'dd'-file and then create the debrick.img). The version of the debrick has to be a perfect match to the former installed version on the smart phone.
Unfortunately I don't have a second corresponding phone. So I wonder, whether it is possible to build a debrick image from an original stock-rom. So that I could - step by step - go through all the different versions and see what works for me.
Does anyone of you guys know, how this works?

Regards,
Andreas


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TjvZX0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment