Friday, April 22, 2016

G5 stucked at encryption in progress

Hi there,

I used the LG bootloader unlock tool, and managed to install TWRP and supersu. Just followed this tuto.
All was fine, but Titanium Backup was telling me that it can't access root permissions. So I did a factory reset by TWRP. And now...

Every time I boot my phone, a warning pop on the screen :
Code:

Warning : Current version is not avaiable for user. Can't find matched cust for NT-code mcc/mnc[FFFFFF],subset[11]
Then there a title "Encryption in progress" and a button "Reinit phone", which bring me back in TWRP.

I tried to reflash the unlock.bin, TWRP, and no-verity-opt-encrypt, but nothing seems to work in order to get my phone back.

I still can access to bootloader, adb and twrp, but system won't go further than this encryption screen.

Any help is welcome.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QsPS9w
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment