Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Google Photos app consuming device Storage

Hi all

I have a question around the google photos app.

I take a lot of photos, well I think I do. I have 33GB of them stored on google backup servers.

On the phone (Galaxy note 4) I store the photos on memory card so that valuable device storage is not used. However the google photos app consumes 6.6GB of Data (not cache) on the Storage device. Is this a cache of the 33GB on the server? is there any way that I can make this smaller as the phone only has 32GB (25GB user available) that is 25% of the space just on this one app. I am running out of space and it is rendering the phone un-useable.

I cant believe my only options are delete photos from my google account or replace the phone?

Can anyone help?

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/22Ld4H6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment