Monday, April 18, 2016

[Help] TouchWiz Lag

So I am contemplating whether I should purchase the S7 or hold out for the HTC 10.

I owned the S6E and sold it 5 months in mainly due to the fact that Touchwiz showed it's true face; became laggy as hell. In addition, battery life was not great either and trying to get a Custom ROM/root on an Exynos phone while keeping KNOX in tact for Android/Samsung Pay (and warranty as a matter of fact, but let's not get into that).. good luck.

I know that the S7 has improved massively on the battery front, however, how does it compare to the S6 with regards to the TouchWiz lag? My S6E was quite smooth until a few months in, and then became absolutely unbearable; factory resetting, etc, etc is not the solution to this.

I was wondering, if I were to go with the S7, root it without caring about KNOX, would I be able to get down to the bottom of what causes this lag?

Hope this makes sense

Thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VdX8OC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment