Wednesday, April 20, 2016

htc one e8 dual sim[India] stuck at boot screen after OTA update[android 6.0]

Hello,
Today I got notification for my marshmallow update for my HTC one e8. But I had TWRP recovery in my mobile and S-ON. and somewhere on youtube I watched a video how to get OTA update on rooted HTC ONE devices so follow the following steps :
1) Get back to your stock recovery : - which did by taking the recovery.img file from update package and flashing the recovery using fastboot.[which removes twrp with this new recovery].
2) then i started installing the update which I think successfully installed.

but when it rebooted it stuck at the boot screen. Then after 3-4 hours I factory reset my cell by visiting boot loader. But nothing happens and now I am stuck . Please help me how to recover my phone


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NBzjs5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment