Friday, April 15, 2016

Issue With Link2SD and SU With CM 13

Good morning everyone, I just upgraded my phone to CM 13 obtained from here: http://ift.tt/1IgIxaM.

Everything is working great with the exception of 2 things. The first being Link2SD which I have installed the latest Plus version from the Play Store, I've tried formatting the second partition of my SD card using both FAT32 and EXT3 and EXT4 formats and everytime I try to create the mount scripts I get the follwing error: mount: '/dev/block/vold/179:34'->/data/sdext2': No such file or directory.

I am using an Galaxy S3, SGH-I747 that is rooted with the latest CFAutoroot using Odin and running the latest TWRP recovery, and running Open GAPPS arm 6.0 aroma. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this, I've been searching several things on the web and on this website and I'm coming up empty.

The second issue is how do I get rid of the # icon on the status bar? None of the fixes I've seen posted on here work. I am running Xposed with All My... on it, I;'ve turned on the "Disable SU Indicator" and it still will not go away. If I try to install the latest SuperSU version either through the Play Store or using a zip file in TWRP It gets stuck in a boot loop and only way to correct is to pull the battery and do a full wipe and re-install from the CM13 installer, a factory reset does not even get it out of the loop.

If anyone has a solution to any of these 2 issues please let me know. Enjoy your day friends.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1W3PyoB
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment