Monday, April 18, 2016

LETV max X900+ Bluetooth Volume Probleme incalls

LETV max x900+, Android 5.02 (EUI 5.5011S Evolution 11s (stable)

Hello to all,

When paired LETV max x900+ to bluetooth with Ford Audio System , I can run any media loud as hell if I want to. If I press loudness button on the Phone there pops out a Volume vontrol and I can set the slider from silent to loud - works very well

- but when doing phone calls, the same Volume Control on the phone pops out but does not have any effect! Ok I can max out the Volume from my cars Radio-System but it´s still not enough loudness than...(my samsung Galaxy mega 6.3 ist 50% louder!!!)

I have contact with CECT-Shop Service China, but they can not help me. - My Ford Audio System/ Bluetooth is up to date!

....so I have rooted the phone yesterday and tested the same with evolution Rom 11.0...same thing. Does not work

I tried to manipulate the mixer_path with "Es file explorer" but there is not only one mixer_path file I found many of them - wich one is the right one?

- mixer_path

-mixer_path2s

-mixer_path_x1_na

-mixer_path_x1

-mixer_path_max1

...so wich one is the right one to manupulate? And wich settings do I have to manipulate? Voice RX gain?, Rx digital? ADC Volume? DEC Volume?...so many different settings...I can not figure out!

Please help me .... Thank you!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/26aSlAS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment