Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Mi4 bricked after flashing MIUI MM

Hey guys.

I did a huge mistake and I'm kinda helpless right now.

The following happened: Two days ago I decided to replace the CM13 Snapshot with MIUI MM .24
My phone was (is) on extended partition and TWRP 3.0

After a (seemingly, updater thingy didn't seem to work) successful flash, I tried to reboot the phone and now it's messing around here without fastboot, charging led, and recovery.
I know, I made some mistakes but willing to repair my phone as I am, I tried some serious looking methods on the internet.

One of them said, if my phone is recognized as it has 7 different drives, I shall format them all to FAT32.

I formatted the whole 14.something GB with Partition Wizard, because I couldn't format two of them in FAT32 and I think that killed my phone completely.
I don't know what to do!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Non81A
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment