Monday, April 18, 2016

Multiple Bluetooth connections

Hi there,

I have a question - well two actually and I`m pretty sure it is possible but I dont know how.

So here is what I want to do I have a helmet with an intercom as well as speakers on my bike. The intercom supports music listening of course but I do prefer the speakers, however I do also like using navigation, Is there a way of essentially sending my navigation voice to the intercom and music to the speakers (both Bluetooth). I believe this should be possible as the navigation voice is technically notification type event and the music is media.
Thats one.

Anbd now the second one which is a bit of a long shot - but presuming the first one works is there a way of also using the intercom as a music controller (i.e. play pause etc) ?

Best
Mike


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SnxKlL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment