Yesterday I got my sprint one e8 bootloader unlocked (s-on) and installed the GPE MM rom.
With wifi connected, I had fun, changing my phone's theme and wallpaper and re-downloading a bunch of mp3 files.
But then later I noticed data connection was not turned on, showing "Roaming indicator on" message.
I tried to fix it by re-updating 4 times, which did not solve the issue. So I decided to install Stock Sense 7 MM. However my phone won't download any files, saying there is no sim card !! :( It seems transferring files from pc to phone is not working, too. ;-;
It will be greatly appreciated if anyone could give me an answer to solve this problem :crying::crying::crying::crying:
With wifi connected, I had fun, changing my phone's theme and wallpaper and re-downloading a bunch of mp3 files.
But then later I noticed data connection was not turned on, showing "Roaming indicator on" message.
I tried to fix it by re-updating 4 times, which did not solve the issue. So I decided to install Stock Sense 7 MM. However my phone won't download any files, saying there is no sim card !! :( It seems transferring files from pc to phone is not working, too. ;-;
It will be greatly appreciated if anyone could give me an answer to solve this problem :crying::crying::crying::crying:
from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1RZBXMo
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment