Thursday, April 14, 2016

[Q] Help buying tablet (suggestions)

So I searched the forums for a place to write this but couldn't find so I decided to post here.
I am looking to buy a tablet, but have no idea which one of the millions to choose.
What I'm looking to in a tablet:
- Good (to excellent) performance
- Big screen (around 10 inch), and a good one
- Supported by the forums (I'd like to install all different kinds of ROMs..)
- I came across the possibility to have dual-boot with Windows, so that'd be awesome (of couse win10)
- 64GB would be great
- Nice battery life
- And, of course, the cheaper the better ;) (I don't want to spend more than 300$ on it)

I'm pretty sure I'm asking for too much, especially with the budget price, but can you guys please do me a favor and suggest me tablets around the specs I want?
Oh and I looked at Telcast's X98 Pro tablet, it was perfect, but problem is that the tablet isn't supported by the forums at all..
Thank you guys in advance! :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WtYjsC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment