Thursday, April 14, 2016

[Q] GALAXY S2 - So weird [NEED HELP]

SHORT INTRO: My GF's phone, I am from PH [not living in Manila] so no reliable technicians, but my Gf brought it to one, the technician flashed it but I think it was fake or something becase it says Android 4.0, but exactly looks like Android 2.3, AND the phone keeps searching for network even if sim card is inserted. so I checked it myself. :mad:

I am frustrated and spent hours trying to fix this phone. AND I DONT GET IT!! WHY?? :eek:
1.) I thought usb port is broken, but it was fine, i left the phone with charger connected for how many minutes, then it went on showing the battery charging animation. :confused:
2.) so i tried to boot, I SPENT HOW MANY MINUTES and TIMES PRESSING THE POWER BUTTON and it won't boot, I SMASHED THE POWER BUTTON [not hard tho], DISASSEMBLED AND CHECKED THE BUTTON, THEN TRIED AGAIN, THE SAME THING, but then IT WENT ON AFTER A FEW SECONDS, THEN I TURNED IT OFF[to prepare for installation of stock rom], THEN IT WONT BOOT, SOMETIMES WILL BOOT AFTER HOW MANY SECONDS OR MINUTES BUT WTF IS THIS. <<sorry :crying:
3.) i tried RECOVERY[stock] AND DOWNLOAD, it went into recovery mode ONCE, i tried wiping it all, "reboot system now" AND IT DIDN'T BOOT, IT WENT OFF, SO I AM BACK AGAIN TO NUMBER 2 PROBLEM. THEN IT WENT INTO DOWNLOAD MODE, but ODIN won't detect, I downloaded samsung usb drivers, the cable is from samsung, accessed the device manager[windows 10] and no device. :confused:

WHAT I TRIED/SEARCHED[NO LUCK THUGH]: :eek:
1.) turning it on without the use of power button [usb cable to computer, pressing volume up & down]
2.) turning it on with charger then removing battery quickly and reinserting it.
3.) i think everything, i've been searching all over the internet and here, no solution.

PLEASE! I need help. We've been planning to buy Galaxy S5 but we don't want this phone go into waste. This phone is over a year old. Is it because of the ROM? I really tried to boot into recovery but I don't understand problem number 2. PLEASE HELP! I'M DESPERATE :crying:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YvvdaO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment