Saturday, April 16, 2016

[Q] - weirdness in settings/accounts/google

Hello guys

I noticed something strange opening the setting pane of my Google account. A screen shot is attached.

If I remember correctly, the last time I opened it there were no entries with a star beside them - basically, only sync App data, chrome, calendar, contact, Gmail, Google fit, people.

I installed a few apps recently, among which a calendar widget, chromer, chrome remote and the Google package (with voice search etc).

I tried to hunt down the reason why those 'new' entries are there uninstalling all of the apps I installed recently. Had no luck.

Also it seems that, if I disable, say, Sync location reporting and location history , it is enabled again at the following boot.

So the question : why they are there?

Thank you.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: Screenshot_2016-04-16-18-43-07.jpg Views: N/A Size: 165.8 KB ID: 3720899  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SS1dl6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment