Sunday, April 17, 2016

Samsung Galaxy s6 edge DBT Version with AUT Version

Hi guys!

Im from Austria, and buyed me the s6 free and i got the DBT Version. After a Week I found the AUT updated on 6.0.1 and i installed it per Odin. Everything works fine and I got the Rom from Sammobile.

It's my first phone with a standard Rom. And know I got some problems. Some apps are frozen for a few seconds and all my Fotos are gone? It's really annoying ... I tried to wipe the cache in the bootloader but it still buggy.

So my question to you guys is should I install the origin DBT Version? Could it be better after this step? Or should I install a custom Rom ( I know that Knox is counted, but i need a smooth handy not a full bugy standard **** with garantie....)

Thx for the help guys :)

Cheers Mario


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1r6DyHI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment