Tuesday, April 19, 2016

SM-G925I Imei and baseband problem

Hey guys, so I have this S6 Edge SM-G925I from Brazil.
The phone was working properly and then I decided to reset it to it's factory settings.
Once I did it, the sim card stopped working. The phone simply doesn't recognize it.
I've searched for the problem multiple times in here and I found about the IMEI and Baseband.
My Imei is set as ''null'' and my baseband as ''unknown''.
After another round of searching, I found about flashing a stock firmware to it.
So I did it.
I downloaded the rom ''G925IDVU3EPC6_G925IZTO3EPCB_G925IDVU3EPC2_HOME'' from sammobile and flashed it.
Then I got a drk problem, which was solved by flashing TWRP to it and a new kernel. I used ''arter97-kernel-g925fi-13.1''
My phone started to boot again. However, same problem. No sim card detected, null IMEI and unknown baseband :(

Tried to use the Smart Switch recovery tool but I got the same problem with it.

Note 1: I do have the original IMEI and it's not blacklisted or things like that. So what I want is just a way that I can put my original IMEI number back in.
Note 2: I don't have .efs folder backup. I know I'm stupid. You don't need to state that :p

Is there any good souls that can help me out there?
Thanks guys and sorry for any grammatical mistakes.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/23IoIbu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment