Wednesday, April 20, 2016

smart lock drains battery?!

Hi guys, I am using standard (unsecure) lock screen, but recently I often put the phone away when working, so I enabled PIN for unlocking the screen, and some options in Smart Lock settings (face recognition and location)... it works nice, but after only 8 hours of using Google Play Services used 40% of battery... When disabled PIN and Smart Lock, battery usage went down... Did anybody had similar issues? Is it possible they poor job on this part of system? I mean, I understand that for face recognition, camera must turn on for couple of seconds, and I guess for location services, device will refresh location more often then without this enabled, but my GPS is turned off...


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VCqXbX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment