Friday, April 15, 2016

Wifi and Boot error ?

Hi all.
I like remix so much. But i have 2 problem can't fix. I find all (i guess so) on google to fix it, but i can't.
My device: dell venue 11 pro i5, model 7139, windows 10 pro.
The first: when i boot, i can't use volumn key to selection windows or remix to boot, with keyboard ok (keyboard have narrow key). In boot screen, it's have the row " press ? and ? to selection ", the ? not volumn key.
The second: wifi disconnect and can't turn on after device sleep or stand by.

I try everything in google to fix it in one month but hopeless. I post this thread to get the last hope.

I am from Vietnam. Hello everybody.
My english is bad. So pls forgive me if i have mistake.
Thank so much.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20IclqL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment