Friday, April 15, 2016

CM12 mojo - Installed custom theme from playstore and having problems now.

So I flashed to CM12 and was loving it until today. I went to change my theme and noticed you can download themes from playstore so i did. Once I applied it everything went to ****e. For example I cannot open things like playstoreand other apps,ES file explorer doesn't recognize my internal memory, etc. I tried to reboot into recovery but I cannot do that either, all that happens when it reboots is a dead looking droid with its stomach open and a red exclamation triangle pops up on screen. After a few seconds it reboots again to home screen. So i dont think I'm completely bricked but cant do much now without getting into TWRP. Pics below are of my mojo screen during reboot into recovery and the theme i applied that caused all these issues. Please help!





from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SjS4aV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment