Friday, April 15, 2016

is my M7 is Bricket ? please help to fix it

M7 brick please help
PLEASE HELP
After I unlocked the boot (via HTC) installed TWRP & SU
The phone was fine until I try to update TWRP and installed new version
After that weren't start so I try to go back to the old version also doesn't work, try to install original recover also cant
So I try to go back to original room (stock) and relocked the boot and try to push RUU (euro one) I thinks it was not the right version after I try go to ruu mode and installed the boot, RUU stop no contact with the phone, I try it 4 time to install the RUU but all the same go to RUU mode install the boot, lost usb connection and RUU freeze,
Now my M7 stay in Fast boot no room no recovery, can't install RUU
Totally stack, I can't find solution please HELP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
****Tapped****
****Relocked*****
****Security warning****
M7 UL-PVT Ship S-ON RH
HBoot 1.61.0000
Radio 4T.35.3218.16
Open DSP v35.120.274.0718
OS 7.19.401.51
eMMc boot 2048MB
Nov 16 2015 20:23:35
-----------------------------------------------------------
Please HELP

Ray Sami


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/20IcqL5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment