Sunday, April 17, 2016

Xperia Z3 (D6603) Bootloop, and broked usb port

Hello to all xda comunity,i'm new in the forum :) ...i'm writing here because i hope to find a solution to my issue:
I've rooted my xperia z3 using kingroot and it worked flawlessly, after that i've replaced kingroot with supersu with that metod:
1)downloaded supersu zip, extracted it and placed "su" in /system and set the right permission using terminal emulator
2)I've started the script using termiunal emulator
3)i've copied "su" from /system/su to /system/xbin
4)i went into the superSU app and updated successfully the binary, and then i rebooted my phone.

After my phone rebooted i've installed the supersu zip from flashfire because i have a locked bootloader. Now my xperia z3 is stuck in the sony logo and somethimes it went to "powered by android" image.
I can boot my phone into fastboot(the blu led turn on) but the problem is that: the usb port of my phone is broked and my pc doesn't recognize my phone...
What can i do? :(


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1U00kfx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment