Wednesday, April 20, 2016

[OPINION/RECOMMENDATIONS] 2016's BEST MID-TIER OR USED FLAGSHIP PHONES

I am looking to replace my wife's phone with a mid-tier or used flagship phone that will run on T-mobile. I figured I would pose the question to the massive XDA userbase for recommendations and opinions. She told me she doesn't care about having the latest and greatest - but is constantly complaining about her terrible battery and camera. So I'd like to get a basis on what would work well for certain criteria based off people's real usage.

If this thread takes off - perhaps it can become a resource for people to look for or post recommendations pertaining to the criteria below. I can update the OP per each half of the year (or whatever makes sense).


APRIL 2016
Phone Requirements:
  • Price Range: $200 to $400 USD
  • Battery Life: Lasts all day with average use (say 30% at 10pm)
  • Camera: Takes decent photos, has good coloring and clarity
  • UI: Smooth and intuitive (ie no touchwiz pre S6)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1StLuvp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment