Monday, July 4, 2016

900FD data plan issue after 900FDXXU1CPF4 upgrade

Hello,
I updated my 900FD (XSG) from G900FDXXU1CPE1/CPB4 (mai 2016) to 900FDXXU1CPF4/CPB4 (june 2016) through OTA last week.
Since then I can no longer use data plan from sim2.
Configuration: French Sosh Sim1, French Bouygues Sim2

I tried both sim alone, regardless of slot 1 or slot 2: data plan OK
I tried both sim in a galaxy S6 (single sim): data access OK --> the sim cards are fine

The issue appears only if both cards are inserted, and Sosh card is in slot 1.
The issue is: data plan starts (or sometimes not) works for maximum 15s, and then stops.
I can't blame any operators, as sim cards and networks are fine, it's just the combination described above which fails !
I am using Sosh in slot 1 and Bouygues in slot 2 for the past 2 months without any issue (previous rom)...

I finally found that the Sosh card is NFC (NFC N9), whereas Bouygues card seems not to be NFC (nothing indicated).
NFC is off in the settings of the phone.

I am used to have personnal card in slot1 and Work card in slot2 for phone access, and don't want to try a firmware downgrade (downgrade may be risky).
Is anybody here have and idea how to sort out my issue ?

Regards,
Fred


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29dVrvO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment