Sunday, July 31, 2016

Doogee X5 Pro [Xposed Framework Help]

Right. I have been doing a fair amount of research on how to install the Xposed Framwork. I am running Lolipop 5.1 and I am pretty sure all Doogee X5 Pro's run it. I haven't changed anything to do with the rom and my android is rooted using KingRoot. I only did that because it was easy to do and I didn't want to go through the bother of flashing a nand or anything. I got the installer thinking that would work[This was before I did any research about Xposed] I heard that it allowed you to use a lot of modules and improve the device so I thought.. Why not. this isn't my first time screwing around with nands and stuff with devices.
Anyhow. On to the problem at hand, To start with I think I am on a stock ROM and a lot of people are saying that I am going to need to get a custom ROM. I am not entirely sure what to do there and I am aware that most android devices are different so looking at a tutorial from someone not using the same device as me causes some issues.

I don't know which SDK to get for the framework but after doing a fair amount of looking and finding that I need armv8-a helped out a little but then I got slightly confused with the table that they made on the Xposed Framework Thread. It stated that if I was not on a TW ROM then I would need to check if the /system/lib64/ folder exists and then that would tell me what ROM to get.. I found that all a bit confusing and not very well explained so I didn't proceed because I didn't want to end up bricking my phone [So much as you can fix a soft brick. I thought I would come here first and save my self some hassle]

Model Number : x5pro
Android Version : 5.1
http :// prntscr.com / bzu2he

Link to the spec's of Doogee X5 Pro
Kindest Regards XeNitro


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ameyt1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment