Sunday, July 31, 2016

I think i bricked my new Samsung S7 edge help please ;_;

So i was rooting my phone with TMWP then my phone was encrypted so i used Odin with an original AP of my samsung device
in the progress of doing that i canceled the progress.
so now i keep getting An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the Emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch Pc software. so i did that but now i am at this step, telling me to put the phone in recovery mode but when i try to do that it keeps giving me the same error (An error has occurred while updating the device software. Use the Emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch Pc software.)
Im freaking out right now if you guys could help PLEASE.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aCrcTp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment