Saturday, July 30, 2016

How to flash stock android 5.1 for XT1032

///// YES I KNOW THERE ARE MANY GUIDES FOR THIS BUT I AM AN EXTREME NOOB AND I NEED VERY SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO THIS, I AM NOT ABLE TO FOLLOW THE GUIDES ////


Hello, I have a Moto G first gen single-sim card phone (XT1032) and it has Cyanogenmod 13 flashed on it. After flashing, my phone was not able to record video or sound, it does not use my cellular data for some reason (my network operators couldn't fix it and said it was because of the phone) and it has a few other major issues. I believe there have been 3 more updates for CM13 and if they fix these issues, do tell me how to install them instead of stock Android 5.1

If they have not fixed the issues (which I believe they have not ) please PLEASE explain it in great detail how to flash my stock ROM (completely stock). I had a problem before where I tried to follow a guide and the bloody thing had not told me to install moto g drivers and just assumed I would have known how to/ that I already had them installed, and that screwed me up.

I know this is a lot to ask but I need this to be running normally for next week.

I cannot stress this enough, please describe EVERYTHING in detail, thank you very very much.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2alLlvk
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment