Sunday, July 31, 2016

External speaker just squawks

I recently replaced the screen on my Nexus 5x after the screen was broken (not by me). The screen replacement seemed to go fine. I experienced no problems, everything came apart and went back together exactly as expected and the new screen works perfectly.

Unfortunately, the external speaker no longer works. Whatever I have done is in connection with the motherboard not the rest of the phone. I had another 5x and I was able to swap motherboards. The other phone with my motherboard squawked and my phone with the other motherboard was fine.

Now everything works on my phone except the external speaker which just makes a squawking static sound, sometimes it happens even when I wouldn't expect the phone to be making any sounds at all. Has anyone else encountered anything like this? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might have done?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aqAaji
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment