Friday, July 29, 2016

Lenovo A7000 Formated Everything In Sp Flash Tool

I Recently Bought New Lenovo A7000 I was Trying To Install Twrp Recovery In Sp Flash Tool I Accidently Did Formatall+download It Deleted Every thing Including boot I Have Installed A Rom For My Phone All Mtk Drivers Are Installed Like Vcom,Mtk.
I Have Tried Again And Again But Flash Tool Cant Detect My Phone then I Restarted My Pc Remove Phone Battery And Reinstalled Again Then I Opened Sp Flash Tool using administer which Came With my rom i load my rom into spft, usb checkup and emmc checkup was ticked i dont know should i tick of untick i clicked download button unticking preloader and connected phone not detected 1st time not 2nd time not i have tried again and again i dont know which buttons should i press it detected my phone it installed everything but at 100 complete it shows error when checking da dl that error was like security secure usb dl failed i dont know what should i do i again connected it shows same error should i untick checkup Is my phone HARDBRICKED Any Fix Please Help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aPLt50
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment