Sunday, July 31, 2016

note 3 n9005 motherboar

Hi recently it ruined my motherboard to the service they wanted to replace motherboar and wont 240e . Since I now had the money I have orders and Japan aliexpres motherboar 60e . I changed myself and it works you can call wifi and gps works I have real IMEI is supplied on a ticket that is to be attached under the battery but I have a problem when I look at the phone info write me serial number is 00000000000 ae says that does not match but one which should be under the battery, if i want to update the mobile phone 's settings I Mapis registration is not upsela missing me the CSC code now I was wondering if anyone knows anything about how to fix it can be the root and costum rom or otherwise Knox 0 × 0 not rootan cell phone otherwise works but it bothers me what can a do May thanks for the reply .


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aCoeOy
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment