Sunday, July 31, 2016

D6633 - 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 How to do it the proper way ?

Hey guys,

I have a Z3 dual for almost 1 year, great device, only sad thing about the device is the ****ty 16gb internal storage allthough it costed me a fortune.
Everyday it is ennoying me telling I have reached 75% of it's storage capacity.
So here is the plan :
I am not interested in unlocking the bootloader , nor rooting the device, i only want to go from 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 so i can use a 128gb micro sd as internal storage.
I made a backup of my files with Xperia Companion.
I downloaded Flashtool and with Xperifirm the Russion 6.0.1 update (D6633_Customized RU_1288-7362_23.5.A.0.575_R3D).
With these files I am stuck, I need to create the FTF file, but do I have to include the TA-files that are in this 6.0.1 update ? I don't want to loose my DRM keys so will the update with flashtool make me loose them or is this only possible by unlocking the bootloader ?

Can someone help me with the correct procedure to do this upgrade ?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Acryllium


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2amhRk7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment