Monday, July 4, 2016

How to SIM Unlock HTC One M7 Sprint on Lollipop 5.0.2

Hello Guys,

I just lost my phone and a friend of mine gave me one that he is not using anymore because he did not know how to unlock it so he bought a new one. Now I have that phone and it happens to be an HTC One M7 from Sprint, it is running Android 5.0.2 with HTC Sense 6.0, Software 6.23.651.10. I booted in recovery mode and it says it is Relocked, S-Off, Hboot is 1.61. Also, there is one option that says simlock and if I click on it then it says SD init fail (within the recovery mode menu).

The phone is rooted, I managed to do it via Kingo App and I just need to get it working in another GSM network, I have been looking for information about this but all I have found is info for when we were back in Android 4.2.3 and tried to go with it but it does not work.

If anyone can please help me find a solution so I can unlock this phone I would really appreciate it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29ebjOp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment