Tuesday, July 5, 2016

UMI Super issues - touchscreen and GPS

I am one of the loosers regarding this high-end phone and I wanted to share some experience with you guys here.

I was running (and also OTA updating) my UMI Super for around 2 weeks and except GPS and not a real good 3G connectivity all was good. GPS isn't just really working and it hops around most of the times. All fixes like Developer mode etc. applied and didn't work.
After 2 weeks now the touchscreen went crazy and one can't control the phone anymore. There is no fix and also doing a factory wipe or a fresh install of the firmware (even the oldest one) doesn't fix this issue >>> the UMI isn't usable anymore. Many people reporting the same in the UMI forums btw.

Got no response from their Support via Email and no fix or advice as well. Now my phone is dead and i regret this decision to have bought this device. Simply it isn't even worth a single USD (for me) and my recommendation is if you want to go with it just buy it from a trusted dealer who offers reliable money-back or replacement policies.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29fc2CY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment