Sunday, February 28, 2016

[Q] How do I use nested Tasker variables to create a charging timer?

I am trying to create a widget in Zooper that displays the amount of time the phone has been charging.

My idea is to have Tasker pass the charging start time to Zooper and Zooper will display the elapsed time since then. The problem is I cant get the date/time part of the Zooper command to be a Tasker variable:
#D201406122200Rd' days 'Rhh' h 'Rmm'm'# [This works with static time]
#D#TTasker_Time#Rd' days 'Rhh' h 'Rmm'm'# [This obviously does not work with the Tasker variable]
Is it possible to have variables within variables like this in Zooper?

I am open to other ideas on how to display the charging time as well. I see there is a time of last connect/disconnect BDT variable in Zooper, but it does not seem to work with my phone for some reason.

Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21C5fF3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment