Sunday, February 28, 2016

Is G3 become old crappy phone?

My girfriend have low midrange phone samsung j5 and I compare it with my g3 and beside 0.5 inch bigger screen J5 was eating my phone in every aspect...display is much brighter and colors are vivid, every app I try starts faster on J5, animations are faster...ux is extreamly faster and fluid. I dont play games so I gues that g3 is better in that aspect but everyday usage is much better on j5. Oh I almost forget...battery on J5 last 8h on screen and 2 full days with gps on and with 80% of brightnes and on my lg is 4h max with 50% brightnes...capacity of betteries-g3 3000mha, j5 2600mha. Is it posible that samsung is that better compare to lg?

Sent from my LG-G3


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Qe5XDj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment