Saturday, February 27, 2016

Titanium backup fails on restoring instagram, now cannot install from market or apk

I had tried restoring instagram from titanium backup, but it wouldn't complete because at the time I had the mount namespace issue.

I fixed that, restored everything, and everything worked.

I recently tried to use instagram on my phone, only to realize it wasn't there. I tried restoring it back again from titanium backup, and it kept hanging forever.

Now I try to install it from google play, and it says "can't install app." The error code is -506.

So I try to manually install the apk through package manager, and it says:
"out of space."

Which is not accurate.

What am I missing here? There's no com.instagram.android in /data/apk. I am wondering if the "bundle id" is registered somewhere and I need to remove it, or something?

????


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1n5PCGb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment