Sunday, February 28, 2016

[KERNEL] [OVERCLOCKED] [Phobos] Overclocked Kernel 2.55GHz for the HP Slate 21

Overclocked Kernel 2.55GHz for the HP Slate 21 (phobos)

Code:

*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 *
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this kernel
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 * A lot.
 *

Please read the entire post before continuing. If you find a bug that is not listed in the "Known Issues/Bugs" section, please report it to me so that I may fix it.

Overclocked Kernel 2.55GHz for the HP Slate 21 (s100 & k100).

Here are some images:
Info
Frequency Table
CPU
Settings

Download:

http://ift.tt/1Qegizd

Features:

This kernel features a modified bootloader (fastboot) which is designed to prevent bricks. The original bootloader is available on my Android File Host page.

Install/Flashing Instructions:

You will need the following things:
- A SD Card
- A USB Male to USB Male cable
- A computer with adb and fastboot installed
- Common sense

1. If you haven't already, see the post I made here on how to install the latest TWRP (provided by me).

1.5. Read "Known Issues/Bugs" below

2. Turn off device then reboot into recovery (Volume Up + Volume Down + Power). If you get a prompt asking you whether or not to leave /system unmodified, swipe on allow.

3. Go to Install then choose the zip (Overclocked_kernel_phobos_4.2.2_Quaesar.zip)

7. Swipe to Install

8. Reboot (DO NOT WIPE CACHE/DALVIK)

9. Profit! You now have an overclocked kernel on your HP Slate 21

If something went wrong or you need some additional help please either post/reply below or PM me.

Donations:

You can donate to me for my hard work through PayPal. My donation email is quaesarxda@gmail.com. Any and all donations are welcome regardless of amount. Thanks for supporting me!

Direct link: http://ift.tt/1SRDtBl

Credits:

Building this was a collaborative effort. The following developers/beta testers helped me provide you with this:

Quaesar (me): Main person, started project, etc etc.
SLATE21&MOTOG: Beta testing
JonasFi: Beta testing

If you have any comments or questions, reply to this thread and I'll get to you whenever I can

PLEASE HIT THAT THANKS BUTTON!!! IT REALLY SHOWS YOU APPRECIATE MY WORK!!!!!

Peace,
Quaesar


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QegiPr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment