Sunday, February 28, 2016

[Soft-Brick] Stuck at boot screen

Hi guys,

I could really use some help.

I have been searching all over and perhaps I'm not understanding what is being said so if it sounds familiar and there is a solution then i'm thankful.

So about a week ago, the phone came back from repairs and had the motherboard replaced after the phone was washed by accident. Nonetheless, there hasn't been any hardware defects besides signal loss now and then.

When the phone came back, it had 4.2.2 and it automatically picked up the update to 4.4.2 which I did. The phone worked fine until 2 days ago, where it just stuck at the Samsung galaxy gt-i9190 screen and just freezes there.

I can boot into a custom recovery (Philz) (not stock recovery for some reason) and download mode. I then attempted to install CM 11.0 as I got frustrated. It worked, booted past animated logo and install the apps until i came to the language section where the touchscreen which didn't work (unresponsive). I then reverted back to the stock ROM found at sammobile (i9190xxxCOD2XFA - South Africa), loaded the custom recovery and still no booting past the first screen. The custom recovery touchscreen (Philz) is also non responsive (besides using the volume keys, home button and power for navigation).

I flashed a couple of times, nothing works.

Is there a root cause to these issues? The unresponsive screen, not booting properly?

Some info: KNOX is voided 0x1

Please help!! Thank you in advance :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TgeucO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment