Monday, February 29, 2016

With access to recovery and I can not flash !!!

Hi all!!

My case is rare, or at least I think so.
Rom I changed several times without problems, I am enchanted with my LG OG and more than two years that I have it already.
The fact is that on Saturday resumed in recovery and being tactile, by mistake, I gave mount system. since then restarts in recovery but I can not install any rom.
I tried re-stock, impossible. I tried flashing with adb, it seems to make the whole installation process but when you restart it does in the recovery.
You can not enter the bootloader and that it was unlocked (obviously) but no longer.

I think the problem is that not let me write files, no permissions R / W and I can not give them. And that is not unlocked bootloader

Any suggestions? I do not find anything anywhere !!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Qo7kRd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment