Monday, February 29, 2016

SnaPKerneL v1.5 [CM13][29 Feb][UBERTC 4.9-cortex-a15]

HTML Code:

/*  *** Disclaimer
* Your Warranty is now Void!
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research
* if you have any concerns about features included in this KERNEL
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/


Hi, I'm starting to compile, I've done some roms and this is my first kernel, I is compiled from the source code CM13 with all the latest changes, I have added some tweacks to improve battery consumption, little by little ire improving ,Cheers.

SnaPKerneL v1.5 CM13-Victara

SNAP



POST IN CONSTRUCTION



Features;
-Compiled from the source code CM13:29-02-2016
-Compiled with GCC toolchain 4.9 with various build optimizations (GCC Tweaks for Cortex A15)
-ARMv7 tweaks
-Savoca's Advanced Color Control v2
-Mutex tweaks
-Many other small tweaks*



Special Thanks to my Testers
Edhlmetal,LarissaLomeli,JanniZ,Snap239

XDA:DevDB Information
SnaPKerneL, Kernel for the Moto X 2014

Contributors
Mennpiko, Mennpiko
Source Code: http://ift.tt/1OJFhGd

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: 29/02/2016

Created 2016-03-01
Last Updated 2016-02-29


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Qo7nMK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment