Thursday, July 28, 2016

Back and mulit/folder key Function

Hello, Trying to figure out how to enable the back and multi/folder key function on my SM-G928W8 S6 Edge+, running custom rom such as Sick as Hell ( the best!!!!), TekHD and a few others. Everything installs smoothly and runs fine but the keys. Tried on both the 5.1.1 and MM versions. I've noticed that during the initial boot up with the Samsung logo, the keys flash for about 1 sec then nothing. Looking around I can not find the file location for the key function, build.prop or key.layout???? Browsing the forums I ran across "how to build a custom rom" All great but still its like reading Klingon to a deaf child...:D:D:D. Hope I've given you enough to go on. I'll flash anything on any device!!!!! thxs


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2azOM3U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment