Thursday, July 28, 2016

ROM Progress

I know there was talk of some ported ROMs that had a couple of issues, but I haven't really seen anything since then. Last I heard, the sound issue was resolved by overwriting the mixerpath file, but not the camera issue. Has anyone made any progress on this? Is it possible to at least share the ZIP file for the ROM that was ported despite the issues, so that others can tinker with things?
Is the camera issue just on the stock camera? Can a third party camera be installed as a work around?

The stock Vivo 5 UI is becoming more and more buggy the longer I use it... especially when it comes to dependability of the SD card functions.

Thank you to those that have contributed what you have so far! I at least have a rooted phone with Xposed!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2acxvKD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment