Monday, July 4, 2016

Type-C Charger [attached cord]

Howdy!!

I am obsessed with USB chargers that have all of the following qualities:
  • Reputable vendor (preferably OEM)
  • Attached cord
  • High amperage
  • Long cord (1.5m-2m)

In the past, I did much research and found one adapter that I became obsessed with this thought, and did a lot of research. After buying dozens of chargers, I found this. So I bought about 10x of them, gave as gifts, and placed them everywhere, I even have a spare one still in the package. Now that I have this type-C phone, I need it's successor. I prefer the attached cable because when I move around at night, I don't want the cable to come out. I also don't want someone to steal the cable off of my charger.

This is what I found, but it's looks cheap, and the cord is too short. If I don't find anything better, I'll have to go for it.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29d8662
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment