Thursday, July 28, 2016

Rom based on KK

Hi guys,

Can the people do the feedback about the lasted (Actual ) KK roms on this forum.

I'm loaking for a rom with some customs and more updated possibly.
My favorite rom it's the Slim Kat, but the lack of personalisation "Themes" it's a sad ROM. And has a anoing bug, the tones, loses every time é do the reboot ur conect to PC. (I now it resolves passing the tones to internal memory, but some times i forgot... to pass the new tones.)

The lasted rom I nowit's the CM 11. but the lack of personalisation, like the network traffic, the visual efects, and sow one...

So i create this posto for only KK roms for the people and share the experience.
Forget the 5.1/6.0. I try all the roms on this forum, and pass a 2/3 days it lags really must.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2ayUhQH
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment