Thursday, February 25, 2016

can only boot anykernel-versions on cm11

Hello everyone,

I've recently been experimenting a lot with my p880, flashing a couple of different custom roms and kernels.

Whenever though I wanted to flash a kernel that doesn't say "anykernel verion" I ended up in a bootloop. Oppositely, all anykernel-versions are working fine.

I do look at correct smartphone model, cm version and not stock (as I'm currently running the newest cm11 nightly), make a couple of reboots when the first one's unsuccessful, read the developer's instructions and so on...

This is actually not a big deal, but I am still interested in what might be causing this...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Phil


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1R4Qser
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment