Sunday, March 20, 2016

Bricked HTC Desire 500 dual SIM

Hi everyone, I am new here. I tried to root a HTC Desire 500 dual SIM that belongs to a friend. I followed the guide posted on XDA on this link:
http://ift.tt/1Ruqj8U

Did everything as stated. Phone was working fine even after that though it was not rooted and I could not find the SuperSU app. One time, I switched off the phone and then it would not turn on again. When I put it to charge, I see a blinking orange LED. No display. According to a post on this site, I manually tried to charge the battery using an external charger. Battery has enough voltage to power up the phone now. But it is not powering on. Will not enter into fastboot mode also.
What I have observed:
1. If I put the phone to charge without the battery, it behaves in exactly the same way.
2. I put it to charge with an already charged battery overnight. In the morning I removed the charger and took out the battery. The battery was completely drained.

Any help would be appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1nYZ3b0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment