Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lenovo A516 won't Boot into recovery...

Dear Guys,
I am new to XDA but I know very much about rooting, flashing custom roms and etc. The problem i am facing these days is that My Rooted Lenovo A516 with custom Allegro Rom and with TWRP recovery would not boot into recovery when it is turned off. I try booting it into recovery by pressing power and volume up button as it is written on the net but instead of booting into recovery it boots into factory mode with chinese language that i cannot understand. When i press power and volume down button it boots into meta mode and nothing happens. I am really confused I never had such sort of a problem before. Also it would boot into recovery through a rebooter but will not when it is powered off. I like playing with it but now I am stuck. I have tried every fix that was written on other sites but none of them works. Plz guys help me fix the recovery. And yes to add in further confusion its USB jack is also not working meaning it will charge but will not be recognised by the computer. I have tried using different cables but none work and have also tried using *#0808# but nothing shows up. Plz guys help me I am struggling......


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QZOf6R
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment