Thursday, March 17, 2016

Note 5 battery problems after marshmellow update

One week ago I updated (using smartswitch) my Note 5 SM-N920C to android 6.0.1 Build number N920CXXU2BPBA

Since that I am suffering from a poor battery life especially when considering standby time

On lolllipop it was about 1% per hour but now it's like 7 to 8% per hour. Even sometimes I sleep with remaining battery 60% and wake up with an empty battery.

Yesterday I did a factory reset and wiped cache partition but that didn't help (With most bloatware disabled)

Remark : My knox counter is triggered (Rooted on lollipop before) but I don't think that's the problem because battery life was great on lollipop with a triggered knox counter

I would appreciate any help


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21wrzhc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment