Friday, March 18, 2016

Screwed up trying to root, stuck in bootloop

So, I've got a 64gb black sprint Galaxy S6, non-edge. This morning, it had stock 5.11 on it, but I decided I wanted to root it, and ... I screwed up. I got Odin 3.10.6 and installed CF-Auto-Root-zerofltespr-zerofltespr-smg920p.tar.md5 which I now know does not work with 5.11. Since then, bootloop. Reboots every minute or so. I've tried everything I can find, wiping everything, flashing what purport to be stock ROMs, putting TWRP on there, and still within a minute of booting it reboots. I tried installing Smart Switch, but it can't get a connection because the phone just won't stay booted.

Rooting would be nice, but I just want my phone to work again. What can I do here? I don't have insurance and KNOX is flipped.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UlozFb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment