Sunday, May 29, 2016

How to flash with a bootloop

Hello people,

I use a Desire 816G Mediatek variant and was rooted with kingo root.

I confirmed a 10 mb android security update and while installing the update the phone faced an error and now it doesn't boot.

When I try to boot the phone the dead droin icon comes up with "no command" text, if I do nothing it waits for a while and reboots again to the same screen and keeps looping.

If I press the power button I get to the system recovery menu. From there I tried "wipe data/factory reset" and "wipe cache partition" but didn't work.

I can't get to HBOOT or anything else in that matter bot just boot looping or the recovery menu, I found a rom at the needrom site but can't know how to flash it to the phone to save it.

Can you please help me and tell me how I can do that?

Thank you and have a nice day.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1sGbGKx
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment