Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pictures keep disappearing

Hi all! I love this forum and I would greatly appreciate any help you can give me.

I recently upgraded from the HTC one m8 to the HTC 10 and I noticed that sometimes when I take pictures they completely disappear. They're there for a short while then I can't find them again even when I connect the phone to my PC. I can't change the camera settings to store the pics on the device rather than the SD card. For some reason it won't let me change it. Also sometimes when I take a screenshot I get an error saying that it couldn't store it on the SD card because the app doesn't have permission or sometimes it says that there's no room on the SD card. Both are untrue.

I went to a comic convention today and took some good pics, I went to upload one to twitter but I think there was a network problem because nothing online was loading so I restarted my phone and then the pic (and the others I'd taken during that day) had disappeared. I took more pics and double checked they were in the gallery, which they were only to find they have gone missing now.

Is this a device issue or an Android issue? Any help would be great, I'd love to get these pics back.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1UmI522
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment