Sunday, May 29, 2016

Info on creating android casting app.

Hello guys, I've created before very standard android apps with streaming links to lets say a football channels or golf, what I want to know is there software or a guide in creating an app with the casting option so i could cast to my chromecast? i know its not so easy but I'd like some info to get me started if anyone can provide it, I've got Android Studio installed and I'm assuming that's a start.

All I want to create is a bog standard app that once you click on a stream there is an option to cast over to the chromecast, I know I can screencast already but was looking to try something different. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated guys. thanks alot


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1VoCr1G
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment